You may think of piles as those dreaded things your mum said you’d get if you kept sitting on cold concrete. But actually, every healthy person has piles, or haemorrhoids.Read More
Aside from being up to the task of drying our dishes, we don’t usually give the humble tea towel much thought. But this week it’s being blamed for causing food poisoning.Read More
Two people have died after eating rockmelon (cantaloupe) contaminated with listeria. A total of ten cases have been confirmed in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria between January 17 and February 9, and more are expected.Read More
© Gut Dr 2021. All Rights Reserved. Website by Brilliant Digital.